On 14 October 2020, Jaxsta CEO and co-founder, Jacqui Louez Schoorl and Jaxsta CFO, Company Secretary and Executive Director Jorge Nigaglioni, presented at IR Department’s virtual investor conference, IRD Invest, an event designed to bring investors directly to the CEOs of emerging ASX listed companies.
Jaxsta is a music company using technology to develop the world’s most comprehensive resource of official music credits. Founded in 2015, and debuting on the Australian Securities Exchange in December 2018, Jaxsta ensures those who create music – be they an artist, producer, songwriter, collaborator, guest performer or engineer – receive credit where credit is due. Jaxsta’s head office is based in Sydney, with representatives in New York, London and Los Angeles.
In the presentation, Jacqui and Jorge discuss:
- Why data is important in the music industry
- How Jaxsta provides ecommerce and marketing solutions
- How data is today’s currency and the extent of Jaxsta’s database, including over 70,000 Jaxsta pro subscribers
- The future of Jasxta: Short term key markets and mapping out future opportunities
- Meta data: who’s interested in obtaining it and what does it mean
For the full presentation click here.